2.70 Walling Day Workshop Overview:
Walling days are your chance to practice walling. This is ideal for people who have taken one or more workshops but don’t have a place at home to practice, or feel they need more practice before starting their own projects. Informal and fun, participants will get to build some wall in a well set up environment. At least one instructor will be on site to answer questions, but this is not a day full of instruction.
This course is commonly taught at:
- Broadview Farm, Mont Vernon, NH (Outdoors)
- Occasional offerings at other locations.
Details coming soon.
- The walling day will run 9:00am-5:00pm participants may come for only part of that time.
- Participants should wear boots and work clothes (have plenty of layers for cool weather)
- What to bring: gloves, safety glasses, water, and lunch. (There is no where close enough to buy lunch with in the lunch break)
- Participants should bring their own tools
Detailed info will be emailed to you once you register including what to bring and directions.
Workshop quick guide:
- Prerequisite: Any 1.00 or 2.00 level course.
- Practice walling!
- 1-day: 9am-5pm
- Ideal for networking
- Work with experienced wallers
- Offered a few times per year
Photos from 2.70 Walling Days
Upcoming 2.70 Walling Day Workshops:
There are currently no upcoming courses for this category. Please check back again.
All Upcoming Fundamental (2.00) Level Courses
2.40 Cheek Rebuild Workshop – Minnesota Sale has ended
The Stone Trust MN, Northland Landscape Nursery, Isanti, Minnesota
2.40 Cheek Rebuild Workshop – Pennsylvania Sale has ended
The Stone Trust PA, South Fork, Pennsylvania
2.20 Retaining Wall Workshop – New Hampshire
The Stone Trust NH, Broadview Farm, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire