3.70 Walling Day Overview:
Walling days are your chance to practice walling. This course is only for people who are already Level 1 Certified (or higher). Informal and fun, participants will get to build some wall, and basic features like cheek ends, in a well set up environment. At least one instructor will be on site to answer questions, but this is not a day full of instruction.
More details and 2019 dates coming soon.
This course is commonly taught at:
More details coming soon
- The walling day will run 9:00am-5:00pm participants may come for only part of that time.
- Participants should wear boots and work clothes (have plenty of layers for cool weather)
- What to bring: gloves, safety glasses, water, and lunch. (There is no where close enough to buy lunch with in the lunch break)
- Participants should bring their own tools
Detailed info will be emailed to you once you register including what to bring and directions.
Workshop quick guide:
- Certified Level I wallers can gain experience building and working on basic features
- Practice walling!
- 1-day: 9am-5pm
- Ideal for networking
- Work with experienced wallers
- Offered a few times per year
- Typical Cost $40
Photos from the type of walls worked on in 3.70 workshops: