- Bridge Building Workshop Package Deal
September 8, 2018 - September 9, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy the full Bridge Building Expriance!
Gain experience and knowledge at all stages of building a dry stone arch bridge. This package deal gives you 5 days of advanced workshops plus the bridge tour, with a combined savings of $250!!!
With this package deal you will be signing up for:
- Stone Shaping for bridge workshop (1 day, choose 1 of the 3 dates offered)
- Small arch workshop (1 day)
- Bridge Site Prep workshop (1 day)
- Historic bridge tour (1 day)
- Bridge building workshop (2 days)
Required Prerequisite Courses:
- 1-day walling workshop, or 2-day walling workshop, or hold DSWA-GB certification (any level).
- Stone shaping workshop, or bridge stone shaping workshop
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
- 2-day wall workshop working on a cheek end
- Site prep for wall workshop
- String lines and Batter frames workshop
This workshop is intended for those people looking to take their stone work to the next level.
*Please note if you encounter errors or problems while registering please email Brian Post or call (802) 490-9607, so we can correct the problem, and improve our registration process.
Landscape Architects receive up to 43 credit hours for taking this workshop set through the LA CES system.
About The Instructors:
Venue: Lamson Rd, Mont Vernon, NH
Work on rebuilding historic walls and adding new stone features to this historic Southern NH Property.