- Bridge Building Workshop Package Deal
September 8, 2018 - September 9, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy the full Bridge Building Experience!
Gain experience and knowledge at all stages of building a dry stone arch bridge. This package deal gives you 5 days of advanced workshops plus the bridge tour, with a combined savings of $250!!!
With this package deal you will be signing up for:
- Stone Shaping for bridge workshop (1 day, choose 1 of the 3 dates offered)
- Small arch workshop (1 day)
- Bridge Site Prep workshop (1 day)
- Historic bridge tour (1 day)
- Bridge building workshop (2 days)
Required Prerequisite Courses:
- 1-day walling workshop, or 2-day walling workshop, or hold DSWA-GB certification (any level).
- Stone shaping workshop, or bridge stone shaping workshop
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
- 2-day wall workshop working on a cheek end
- Site prep for wall workshop
- String lines and Batter frames workshop
This workshop is intended for those people looking to take their stone work to the next level.
*Please note if you encounter errors or problems while registering please email Brian Post or call (802) 490-9607, so we can correct the problem, and improve our registration process.
Landscape Architects receive up to 43 credit hours for taking this workshop set through the LA CES system.
About The Instructors:
Work on rebuilding historic walls and adding new stone features to this historic Southern NH Property. This is the site of the 2017 bridge build. Field stone from the property and quarried ledge stone are both used on this site for training.