- Two Day Workshop Eureka Rd: Level 1& 2 (5/20&21/2017)
June 24, 2017 - June 25, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Workshop Level: 1 & 2. Up to 16 participants with 2 Certified Instructors for two days. $360
Our online registration is easy to use and only takes a few minutes. With this system you can securely register multiple people for multiple events all with one purchase. To see how many spaces are left in the workshop click “show details”. If you prefer to register over the phone, please call (802) 490-9607.
Detailed Directions: (Read if you have problems or questions about registering)
- Select the number of people who you want to register at each level. Then click “Proceed” to add to the Event Cart.
- Click “Proceed to Registration” on the pop-up (or you can return to event list to register for other events, or view your cart)
- Enter the participant information.
- If you are registering multiple people, the first person is the primary registrant, and will get the payment confirmation email.
- If registering multiple people, please enter the information for each participant accurately.
- Click proceed to payment options.
- You have to payment options: Pay securely online via PayPal, or you can download an invoice and mail it in with a check.
- You can pay through PayPal with any credit card without a PayPal Account
- If paying by check you need to mail it in right away. If the workshop is almost full, or happening within 2 weeks, please call (802) 490-9607 if you are paying by check to confirm payment is being sent.
- Complete your payment process.
- Email Confirmations:
- You will receive a payment confirmation email for each purchase. If paying via PayPal, you may also get an email confirming payment from them.
- Each person will receive a registration confirmation email for each event they are registered for.
- If paying by check: You will receive an email indicating that payment is due. You will not receive the payment confirmation emails or registration confirmation emails until your payment has been processed.
- The registration confirmation email has all the information you need about what to bring etc.
- If you do not receive the confirmation emails, be sure to check your email SPAM/Junk email. The emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still don’t have any confirmation, please call (802) 490-9607 or email Brian Post
If you encounter errors or problems while registering please email Brian Post or call (802) 490-9607, so we can correct the problem, and improve our registration process.
Venue Phone: (802) 490-9607Address:
Set on a 200 acre property of field and forest, this is a fantastic location to learn the craft of dry stone walling. The property includes active farm fields, actively managed forestland, trails, a beaver pond and wetland, and even a waterfall. There are fantastic views in nearly every direction. I truly beautiful Vermont landscape. Actively farmed for over 200 years this property is near the heart of the historic village of Eureka (now gone), which was the first village within the town of Springfield. The site features 1000's of feet of historic dry stone wall that will begin to be repaired in workshops.