Our online registration is easy to use and only takes a few minutes. With this system you can securely register multiple people for multiple events all with one purchase. To see how many spaces are left in the workshop click “show details”. If you prefer to register over the phone, please call (802) 490-9607.
Detailed Directions: (Read if you have problems or questions about registering)
- Select the number of people who you want to register at each level. Then click “Proceed” to add to the Event Cart. (Note the event cart is separate from the store cart for books and tools)
- Click “Proceed to Registration” on the pop-up (or you can return to event list to register for other events, or view your cart)
- Enter the participant information.
- If you are registering multiple people, the first person is the primary registrant, and will get the payment confirmation email.
- If registering multiple people, please enter the information for each participant accurately.
- Click proceed to payment options.
- You have to payment options: Pay securely online with a credit or debit card, or you can download an invoice and mail it in with a check.
- If paying by check you need to mail it in right away. If the workshop is almost full, or happening within 2 weeks, please call (802) 490-9607 if you are paying by check to confirm payment is being sent.
- Complete your payment process.
- Email Confirmations:
- You will receive a payment confirmation email for each purchase. If paying via PayPal, you may also get an email confirming payment from them.
- Each person will receive a registration confirmation email for each event they are registered for.
- If paying by check: You will receive an email indicating that payment is due. You will not receive the payment confirmation emails or registration confirmation emails until your payment has been processed.
- The registration confirmation email has all the information you need about what to bring etc.
- If you do not receive the confirmation emails, be sure to check your email SPAM/Junk email. The emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still don’t have any confirmation, please call (802) 490-9607 or email Brian Post