Feature Build at Scott Farm
Arch Bridge Workshop
Arch by Torben Larsen
Women's Dry Stone Walling Workshop
Stone Steps by Michael Weitzner
Instructor Certification Course 2018
Stonework by TJ Mora
Stone Arch Bridge Tour, Southern NH
Small Stone Arch Workshop
Stonework by David Fielder
Intro to Dry Stone Walling Workshop
Stonework by Brian Post
Welcome to The Stone Trust website! To review our 2021 schedule of workshops, click here. Please scroll down to subscribe to our virtual newsletter. If you would like to receive a copy of our 2021 Annual Newsletter, join us as a member!
Feel free to visit the Stone Wall Park any time during daylight hours. You may also want to download a map of nearby dry stone features built by local wallers. Check out the Scott Farm, site of The Stone Trust Center.
Welcome to The Stone Trust
Established in southern Vermont in 2010, The Stone Trust’s mission is to preserve and advance the art and craft of dry stone walling. We do this through an expanding program of educational events and outreach projects. The Stone Trust is a multifaceted resource engaged in preserving the natural use of plentiful stone in simple, gratifying ways.
The Stone Trust Center is the only facility in North America that provides year round educational and DSWA certification opportunities for all levels and abilities. The Stone Trust is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. It relies on contributions from people like you to keep its programs going. Help us continue to preserve and advance the art and craft of Dry Stone Walling!
- Looking for hands-on training to build dry stone walls? Click Upcoming Workshops
- Want to become a Certified Dry Stone Waller? Click Upcoming Certifications
- Looking for a contractor to build a wall? Click Certified Wallers
- Want to read up on the basics of dry stone walling? Click How to Build Walls
- Looking for amazing photos of dry stone walls and features? Click Photo Gallery
- Are you an Architect, Landscape Architect, Engineer or Designer looking for specifications for dry stone walls? Click Design Information
From the Blog
Continue with the 2nd part of David Wilson’s piece ‘Exit Through the Gift shop’
FRAN HAMMOND (Pennsylvania) is a DSWA-GB Level 2 certified waller and owner of Morning Dew Stonework and Landscape.
Illusion and mystery are part of Banksy’s schtick…however as an intellectual starting point it is thought provoking and throws up some interesting aspects around the issues of appropriation and motivation. What does it contribute to creating work that is real and authentic?