Professional Membership Benefits:
- Supporting The Stone Trust’s efforts to promote and advance dry stone walling and certified wallers.
- A professional listing on The Stone Trust’s website, including map pin, contact info, business description, and photos*
- Ability to submit photos for the gallery page, calendar, and home page slide shows*
- Ability to see/receive project and job Requests For Proposals (RFPs)*
- Hard copy newsletter w/ tips, photos, news, business advice, etc.
- May use The Stone Trust logo on their promotional material* (as per TST specifications)
- 50% discount on pre-tests
- 10% discount on workshops (except custom workshops)
- 10% discount on online store and retail purchases
*This benefit is available for DSWA-GB Certified Wallers only
Professional Membership is best suited to
- DSWA-GB certified wallers
- Those attempting DSWA-GB certification
- Businesses who employ DSWA-GB certified wallers
Professional memberships can be paid monthly or annually. When registering you can easily pay online with any credit card. Or you can choose to mail in a check (annual payment only). At this time professional memberships paid via credit card auto-renew.
- All memberships are annual, starting on March 1st. There is no price reduction for partial year membership, except for professional or corporate memberships paying monthly
- Membership registrations received after Nov. 1st will be applied to the following year (except for monthly payments).
- Memberships will renew automatically with credit card payment until they are canceled
- There is no refund for canceled memberships.
- Monthly memberships cannot be canceled within the 1st 12 months of membership
- When paying online memberships are automatically renewed each year until you cancel.