Refund Policy for Workshops
- More than 14 days prior: 100% refund less a $40 handling fee. $30 fee to apply tuition payment to a different workshop.
- 7-13 days prior: 50% refund refund less a $40 handling fee. $30 fee to apply remainder of tuition payment to a different workshop.
- 0-6 days prior: no refund.
- Workshop tuition is transferable to another person, for the date reserved. There is a $30 fee to do this, and The Stone Trust must be notified at least 48 hours in advance of the start of the workshop.
If The Stone Trust cancels a Workshop:
- Full refund will be paid to all enrolled participants.
Policies for Workshop Participation
- Respect the shared environment; no yelling or screaming.
- No smoking or chewing tobacco in or around buildings.
- No alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs.
- No dogs or other pets.
- No person under the age of 13.
- Do not take anything from the barn, other than free pamphlets.
- No profanity.
- No public music allowed.
- Do not enter any other barns other than the apple packing barn for restroom use.
- Do not throw anything into the pond.
- All participants must be registered and sign the waiver before beginning the workshop.
- No non-working, non-enrolled person on the work site. Visitors may be greeted outside or away from the work site.
- Wear heavy hiking shoes or work boots.
- Wear protective eye wear while building or rebuilding walls.
- No throwing or tossing any stone more than 6” in any direction!
- Be respectful of the shared working environment. All involved with workshops should behave in an appropriate manner throughout.
- Any person who continues to show unsafe work practices, after warning, may be required to leave.