Refund Policy for Workshops
The Stone Trust has successfully run workshops throughout the pandemic by carefully following public health safety protocols, observing travel requirements, and taking a flexible approach to registration and refund policies. We promise to confirm that all people present at our workshops certify compliance with local, state, and national guidelines. Should you be unable to attend a workshop for COVID-related reasons, we will gladly transfer your registration to a future workshop or refund your tuition fully. We hope you will join us in 2021!
THE POLICY BELOW DOES NOT APPLY TO CURRENT CONDITIONS–If a participant cancels:
- More than 14 days prior: 100% refund less a $40 handling fee. $30 fee to apply tuition payment to a different workshop.
- 7-13 days prior: 50% refund refund less a $40 handling fee. $30 fee to apply remainder of tuition payment to a different workshop.
- 0-6 days prior: no refund.
- Workshop tuition is transferable to another person, for the date reserved. There is a $30 fee to do this, and The Stone Trust must be notified at least 48 hours in advance of the start of the workshop.
If The Stone Trust cancels a Workshop:
- Full refund will be paid to all enrolled participants.
Policies for Workshop Participation
- Respect the shared environment; no yelling or screaming.
- No smoking or chewing tobacco in or around buildings.
- No alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs.
- No dogs or other pets.
- No person under the age of 13.
- Do not take anything from the barn, other than free pamphlets.
- No profanity.
- No public music allowed.
- Do not enter any other barns other than the apple packing barn for restroom use.
- Do not throw anything into the pond.
- All participants must be registered and sign the waiver before beginning the workshop.
- No non-working, non-enrolled person on the work site. Visitors may be greeted outside or away from the work site.
- Wear heavy hiking shoes or work boots.
- Wear protective eye wear while building or rebuilding walls.
- No throwing or tossing any stone more than 6” in any direction!
- Be respectful of the shared working environment. All involved with workshops should behave in an appropriate manner throughout.
- Any person who continues to show unsafe work practices, after warning, may be required to leave.